The Smart and Connected Health program funds our proposal SCH: Prediction of preterm birth in nulliparous women.
Columbia University news story on our work: Can AI help doctors predict and prevent preterm birth?
Home » 09/19 NIH/NLM R01 grant funded
- +Apr 2022 Raja is invited speaker and panelist at Technology and Society multi-disciplinary conference
- +Feb 2022 Article on Traffic Optimization to appear in the Journal of Intelligent Transportation Systems
- + Dec 2021 Hunter College-Columbia University Team Win NIH Data Challenge
- + Nov 2021 Alisa Leshchenko selected for MIT’s QMW 2022
- +Open Research Assistant Positions
- + Sep 2021 DAIR transportation research team presents paper at EWGT 21
- + Sep 2021 Anita Raja chairs TAPIA 21 Workshop on undergraduate research
- + Aug 2021: DAIR member Anton Goretsky joins University of Maryland CS Ph.D. program!
- + June 2021 Masters student Daniel Mallia and undergrad Jack Kruse join DAIR lab. Welcome!
- + Summer 2021: DAIR Lab members Anton, Marin, Nigel, Yaroslava, Owen and Ajani graduate! Congratulations and Best Wishes!